Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Survey Results

Results from survey

After leaving my survey on my blog for about 2 weeks I have analyzed the results for each question and i am now able to incorporate these into my photos and general magazine.

Q1. clearly shows that the majority of my target market listen to the latest music and i should take this into consideration when i include things into my magazine. 
 Q2. This gives me a great idea of the range of music my target market listen to and will enable me to focus on certain articles to include in my magazine.
 Q3. Here I can clearly see the age range of the people that will be reading my magazine meaning i have made a correct prediction on the age of my target audience, this means I can focus on content that will relate to people between the ages of 16-25.
Q4. This will defiantly help me when choosing clothes for my model as they will need to fit the genre of my magazine so will have to dress in the right way. 
 Q5. This gives me a great idea of the range of music my target market listen to and will enable me to focus on certain articles to include in my magazine.
 Q6. This will also help me when choosing the colours of the clothes that people are wearing and also the colours that will be included in my magazine.
 Q7. Here i can see that mainly my target market don't read magazines so this means i will have to find a way to grab there attention by doing something most other magazines don do.
 Q8. This clearly shows that the majority of my target market don't go to music festivals so i should take this into consideration when i include things into my magazine.
Q9. This question clearly shows that for my double page spread i should make it include a new upcoming artist that people want to get to know about.












Q10. Here I can see that there is a wide range of music taste which means that I have a wide range of articles i can create due to the kinds of music my target audience like.

No comments:

Post a Comment